People ask us all of the time if we will do custom design work. If this means setting some simple text or making some modifications to an existing design, then we will usually help out with that. If this means that you need a custom logo or design with a gargoyle and battle axe, then we’ll need to direct you elsewhere. We’ve decided to put all of our energies into being great printers, so we’ll leave the design work to the following list of great artists.
We should mention these artists aren’t directly associated with or employed by us, we just happen to appreciate their work. Also, these people are accomplished high-end artists so don’t even bother contacting them if you expect to get a beautiful t-shirt design for $50. There are a billion starving designers to be found elsewhere (try craigslist) if you need some artwork on a budget.
- 99Designs : Need to get a t-shirt designed? Try the 99Designs service to have multiple designers submit design ideas. You only pay for the one you choose.
- Fiverr : Get just about anything done (including graphic design) for cheap.
- ShirtJobs.com : Shirt Jobs was created to help clothing companies and talented designers connect with each other and make the world a better looking place.
- Nader Boraie : Excellent artist with a lot of experience with logos and t-shirt designs. Recommended for distressed and iconic designs with a much needed dose of simplicity and focus.
- Kevin Tong : Multi-talented illustrator and painter with a knack for colorful and abstract imagery.
- Art 4 Tees : Specializing in hot rod, tourist and cartoon illustration styles designed specifically for t-shirts.
- Phillip Anderson : Art direction, graphic design and photography.
- Veronica Leon : Apparel and print design.
- John Orlando : Illustration.
Stickers, Flyers, Signs, Business Cards, Etc
We don’t print paper or vinyl, but these people do.
- Monolith Press – Monolith Press is an independently owned printshop located in Emeryville, CA. They specialize in printing silkscreened posters, art prints and short-run record covers.
- Sticker Guy – Contact them for vinyl screen printed stickers. We don’t like paper stickers, so wouldn’t know where to go for those.
- Copy World Inc – The spot to get business cards and flyers on the cheap. If you want high quality offset printing, special stocks and spot colors – keep looking.
- Fast Signs Oakland – If you need signs, banners or vehicle wraps.
Oakland Printing Company
Other Garment Decorators
We can’t fill everyone’s needs so here is a list of other shops that decorate garments:
707 Embroidery Zone
3149 California Blvd., Suite D
Napa, CA 94558
All-Over and Jumbo Printing
Small Run, Heat Transfer and DTG
Small Run Manual Printing
Cheap, Low-minimum screen printing
Low Minimum Contract Printing
Ace Screen Printing
24 W. High St.
Ace Screen Printing
Woven and Printed Labels (hang tags too)
Screen Printed Heat Transfers
First Edition Screenprinting
3411 Airport Drive
Pittsburg KS 66762